I've been amazed myself by the fact that the plugin (nor any other one)
doesn't just provide a straight-up timestamp. buildnumber plugin comes the
closest, but if you want to use both svn version number and a timestamp, you
are frustratingly out of luck. Looking at buildnumber plugin source, it'd be
super simple to add the timestamp as different property rather than re-using
buildNumber. Hey Julian, any chance you could add ${timestamp} in the next
version? I'm sure a lot of people would be grateful for this, so that not
everyone would need to create weird hacks or implement their plugin versions
just for this.

Kalle