okrische wrote:
Hello,

i have a project, which provides a tag library "mytaglib.jar". While the tag
library is in development, the tag library descriptor "mytaglib.tld" grows
and changes as well. It belongs together.

I have another webapp project, which depends on this tag library and its tld

Reflecting the dependency to the tag library is simple. So, when i compile
the project, the latest snapshot will be pulled from the repository. But how
will i get the latest "mytaglib.tld" ?

Extracting it from the jar could be an idea.? And putting it into the
WEB-INF directory of the webapp-project?

I'm confused. Why would you want to extract the .tld file?

Would i have to do that with each taglib dependency?

Thankful for ideas.

Cheers.

--
Dennis Lundberg