De : De Vleeschauwer Nele [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 6 septembre 2007 14:11
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Maven plugin for Eclipse

Hi,

For the moment I'm using version 3.3 of Eclipse with the Maven plugin installed.

Each time when I execute a maven command in Eclipse, Eclipse tries to download
the necessary artiftacts from the Maven Repo site (repo1.maven.org).
How can I configure that Eclipse should use the company's central Maven
Repository to download new artifacts instead of the one on the Maven site ?

Visit our website! http://www.nbb.be

"DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message should not be construed as
binding on the part of the National Bank of Belgium
(NBB) unless otherwise and previously stated. The opinions expressed in this
message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect NBB
viewpoints, particularly when the content of this message, or part thereof, is
private by nature or does not fall within the professional scope of its author."

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.