Guys,

Well i dont think this is possible, but just wanted to be sure if through
any of the plugins (or otherwise) we can achieve the objective, so basically
i have a project which contains some pojo(s) with some core functionality
and also some servlets which provide an http interface to these core
services, just wondering if there is a way i can generate a jar (against the
core classes) and a war (containing the servlet and dependent classes) out
of the same project...? I believe the same is somewhat acheivable through
ant and wanted to check if it can be avhived in maven 2.

thanks in advance

Farhan.