Is there any reason why you don't use a Maven/Eclipse plugin such as
m2eclipse and now q4e?  They integrate fully into Eclipse's build and do
autodependency management.  Also have you setup a CLASSPATH Container
variable within Eclipse in order to use your local M2 repository?

See here:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/reactor.html

And for plugins:

http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/