Sorry, sorry

I didn't read correctly the documentation !

It's available since 2.0-alpha2, I've tested it before
with a bad command, here's the good one :
mvn dependency:copy-dependencies -Dclassifier=sources
-Dmdep.failOnMissingClassifierArtifact=false

http://www.nabble.com/copy-dependecies---sources-tf3599434s177.html#a10053803,