I've been google searching and reading the books on devzuz and www.sonatype
<http://www.sonatype/> .

However, I cannot figure out how to run maven goals from eclipse. I want to
create some unit tests for a minimal maven project. I want to do it in
eclipse.

(1)     When creating the unit tests in eclipse, do I do anything special so
maven can find them? I think not. Can I just tell eclipse to make a new unit
test and "maven test" will find and run them?

(2)     How can use the eclipse debug and run dialogs to run "maven test"
and other maven goals? I think I just need the path to the main maven
program.

(3)     Now in the Maven 1 book (that one with the purple cover from the
Developers Notebook series), there was a jelly script to fabricate the class
path so I could run a java application implemented in the maven project. Is
there a maven plug-in counter part to this jelly script so I can see my main
programs run? Will that same jelly script still run in Maven 2?

Thanks

Siegfried