I'm having some trouble using the 2.0 version of the Cobertura plugin for a multiple module build. I configured the reporting section of my top level POM to generate a Cobertura report as part of my website. What it does is to generate reports for each of the modules below it, but I don't get any report at all at the top level. How do I configure the plugin to generate an aggregated report the way I can with the javadoc plugin? I don't see it mentioned in the plugin documentation.

Is there another plugin that would generate an aggregated code coverage report? Is the Emma plugin ready for primetime?

Bruce