The problem is : when you add this in the pom.xml of a plugin:
<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-plugin-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>

<goalPrefix>dashboard-report</goalPrefix>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
</plugins>
</build>

this section is not used by the site plugin to generate the correct
plugin-info.html

what is your problem ?