I am trying to implement packaging multiple into multiple ear files using
profile activation, using classifier.

for example

mvn package -DEnv=Alpha

maven package into file-0.5-snapshot-alpha.ear

and then

mvn package -DEnv=Delta

maven package into file-0.5-snapshot-delta.ear

but I need to do multiple packaging which is

do something like mvn package -DEnv=Delta package -DEnv=Alpha, so it can
package twice in the same process and with different Env profile,

Hopefully this is doable.

--Ming