i think the problem is : when you add this in the pom.xml of a plugin:
<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-plugin-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>

<goalPrefix>dashboard-report</goalPrefix>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
</plugins>
</build>

Maven does not resolve correctly the plugin prefix.

it's for that : mvn dashboard-report:dashboard doesn't work correctly.

i mustl remove this goalPrefix but before i must post a vote