As Wendy already told you, there is no Maven plugin for Eclipse 2.0.
If you want to use a Maven plugin Eclipse, you will need to upgrade to
a newer release ie Eclipse 3.3.

Assuming you have installed Maven 2.0.7 properly (and set up an
Internet proxy etc if necessary), go to your project directory (which
has a pom.xml file) and run "mvn eclipse:eclipse" to generate the
.classpath and .project files for Eclipse.

Then you can point Eclipse at those files and it should successfully
open/import your project.

Wayne