From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Holt, Jack C.
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 3:02 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: mvn site and multprojects

I have a project that contains several subprojects.  When I run "mvn
site" in the top-level project's directory, the index.html contains
links for the subprojects but they point to
http://maven.apache.org/index.html.  I assume this is a default that is
not getting overridden because I haven't configured my POM's correctly.

<snip>