Hello,

im using maven 2.0.7 on a large multiproject.
Since last week i generate javadoc for all project
with success, later i added the changelog report.
Since i added the Changelog i miss the generated Javadoc
for the Project, the Javadoc is generated but it is not linked
from the (sub) Projects.

Anyone can tell me what i am doing wrong ?

I wonder why Javadoc will be linked to Project site as
the Project Info-Report Plugin no list the Java Doc.
May i look at the false Plugin which includes these kind of
reports for the site ?

Thanks,
Jens