Jan Torben Heuer wrote:

> I have a problem with a junit test that failes when I run "mvn test" - but
> it does not fail when I run the test by the eclipse-junit-plugin.

Ok, I have another guess:
Could it be, that dependencies to other modules are only to sources
in /src/main/java/ but not to the test-sources in /src/test/java? (In other
words: /target/classes and /target/test-classes)

I can access a class in another module, but I cannot access a test-class in
another test-module! (It is a mock-class, i wrote)

How can I fix it?

Jan