Hi,

I have a problem with a junit test that failes when I run "mvn test" - but
it does not fail when I run the test by the eclipse-junit-plugin.

My problem ist, that there are no information:

[...]
Running ogcoperations.SubscriptionTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
<<< FAILURE!
Running core.LauncherTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.017 sec
<<< FAILURE!

Results :

Tests in error:

testHandleXMLSubscribeDocumentImpl(core.handler.ogcoperations.SubscriptionTest)
  testGetSubscriber(core.handler.ogcoperations.SubscriptionTest)
  testStartup(core.LauncherTest)
[...]

even running maven with "mvn -e -X test" does not create more output.
I have no idea why this test fails.

How can I get the reason for the fail (assertion error, for example)
Are there known problems with the plugin? Or other cases where the test only
fail in maven but not in the IDE?

Jan