That has been discussed and I believe something along those lines is
in-progress. I'm unsure who is working on it, but I believe the intent
is that we can use (a new?) plugin to lock them down and then enforcer
plugin to verify all plugins and dependencies etc are locked down, to
guarantee repeatability of your build.

Wayne