Hi all,

We're trying to use archiva as a simple maven proxy. We'd like to be
able to provide only one url to our developer boxes that would proxify
many repositories.
For example, we would put http://ourCIserver/archiva/repository/all/ in
every single settings.xml maven file.

Behind this url, archiva would be able to be proxifying transparently
public well-known repositories + corporate files.

Here's what I thought I could do :
1/ define one of more remote repositories (like repo1.maven.org/maven2
for example)
2/ define a managed repo called corporate, or so
3/ define a proxy connector that would offer the union of both
repositories above under only one URL.

In fact, I want to put the remote repo and all this conf inside archiva
only. I don't want dev configs to have to be aware that there are n
repositories to declare in their settings.xml. Moreover, we really don't
want to be forced to update say 30 computer configs if we decide to add
another remote repo inside archiva.

I hope I'm being understandable.

Is there any way to achieve this with archiva or should I stop looking
for this feature?

Thanks a lot.