I am planning to have a corporate-pom that contains distributionManagement
information for a builds repository (all builds get dumped in there).  I
can't figure out how to deploy the corporate pom though.  I think the way to
do it is to upload the corporate-pom to our internal archiva repository so
all projects can get it as needed.

How do I package the corporate pom?  Do I just upload it to archiva in a
directory called corporate-pom with just the pom.xml file in there?

Thanks,
-Ken