From: Boeckli, Dominique [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 12/13/2007 1:27 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: How to deploy corporate-pom?

I just do it this way for the company pom (-DperformRelease=true)
because it would be pain if the version number for the company
pom has been increased and all other projects defining this one as
parent has to be edited.

When i edit and doing "mvn clean deploy -DperformRelease=true -U -X" for
the company pom i can see that the local repository has
got the change. This is good so far. But what is about the other
developers still having the old company pom in their local repository
(using the same version number)?

brgds

Dominique Boeckli