Hey all,

  I've got a testcase that I'm trying to get working, but I've got a
little dilemma:

- In Netbeans, I can usually get a stacktrace for JUnit errors.  But
NB's using a bad (old?) version of my POM.  E.g. I changed my pom and
I continue to get an error mesage from the old version.  NB's using
some ancient version of my POM (probably from the initial project
import), and I can't get it to use the new version.

- Maven will (obviously) use the latest pom, but I don't know how to
get any sort of failure report from my junit tests.  Just a count & a
list of the failed tests, but no stack traces or other diagnostics.

Any idea how to fix either/both problems?

Thanks in advance,

-ls

--
H. Lally Singh