VanIngen, Erik (ESTG) on 03/12/07 12:04, wrote:
Hi all,

My log4j.properties is located in src/test/resources/log4j.properties

Loglevel is set to ERROR

During the test, all logging is done on INFO level, e.g. it seems that log4j
does not find the log4j.properties.

It could be many things. Presumably you have log4j configured as a dependency. Also, you are testing in mvn on the cmd line and not in Eclipse or your IDE?

Ignorantly, I can't see how log4j is initialising itself in the test run - I'm using commons-logging, maybe that's why.

Also I assume you have not foobarred your log4j.properties? 'Loglevel' doesn't sound encouraging. Your main logging statements should be enabled so

log4j.category.org.permacode=WARN

along with appropriate appenders.

Adam