If I may have a guess, you're using the surefire reports? And all the antruns are in or before the test phase?

The surefire-report:report goal runs also the mvn test lifecycle. If this is the case, you can use the surefire-report:report-only goal. Only make sure that the surefire xml files are already in place, because those aren't generated in this case.

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk

Erez Nahir wrote:
Thanks Mick and Wendy for your prompt reply,

Mick, unfortunately I can not use this (good) idea, my antrun is running in
many modules processing different tasks.

I'll try