From: Stephane Nicoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:49:21 PM
Subject: Re: war-plugin 2.1-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT warSourceExcludes not working

I've been changing something there indeed because it was excluding
stuff in the resulting archive (which was not the expected behavior at
all). I just hope I didn't break something :)

Can you please elaborate because "is not working" is not especially
 helpful.

this should only apply to stuff from the src/main/webapp directory. If
you used this to filter the content of the war, it has only worked by
side effect.

Regards,
Stéphane

On Dec 12, 2007 11:19 AM, maarten roosendaal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that the option warSourceExcludes for war-plugin
 2.1-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT is not working. I've been using alpha-1 and that was
working
 fine. Any ideas?

> Thanks,
> Maarten

> Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one,
you suck" -- S.Yegge