Kallin,

You need to tell Maven that the location of your generated source should
be included as part of the build. Ie

        /**
         * @parameter default-value="${project}"
         * @required
         * @readonly
         */
        private MavenProject project;

        /**
         * @parameter
default-value="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/myPluginId"
         * @required
         * @readonly
         */
        private File sourceDirectoryPath;

        project.addCompileSourceRoot(sourceDirectoryPath);

Have a read of "Better builds with Maven" page 148.

William