On Dec 27, 2007 11:58 AM, John Coleman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've been looking at this for a while - at the end of the release
> process I would like to be able to FTP, or network copy the built
> artefact(s) to a distribution area where clients can collect them.
> Dropping them in a common repository is not helpful with respect to this
> as our artefacts vary according to client and need to be in separate
> client areas.

What about 'altDeploymentRepository' elements with different repository
ids for different clients?
Then you'll have all artifacts in your main repository and given
client artifacts in 'clients' repos as a side effect of deploying to main
repository.
See http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/deploy-mojo.html

Regards,
Tomek