Hi,
When I say mvn deploy the maven is throwing java exception. My
repository is actually a folder on a network pc, and the folder is
mapped to Apache Web Server and thus in the poms the repository is
mentioned as http://192.168.x.x/repository , but deploy plug in
expects scp: instead of http ( i guess). What is the work around for
this?

Regards,
Amit