On Dec 27, 2007 5:54 PM, Mick Knutson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> First off, thank you SO MUCH for the response. It works like a charm.
>
> But, second, where is this documented? I assumed that the <resources>
> declaration was the same with all modules, and now I find another directory
> I needed to add.

Well, it depends. I think it was a misunderstanding with the original
version of the EAR plugin. Using resources for this is indeed the way
to go but at that time it wasn't that clear (hence the specific
directory for the ear)

See
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/ear-mojo.html#earSourceDirectory

Stéphane

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one,
you suck" -- S.Yegge