assuming bash, add this to your .bashrc (substitute mvn absolute path
as needed):

alias mvn="/usr/bin/mvn -s <your file here> $*"

If you are using windows or not using bash you can create a bat file
or a mvn shell script that occurs earlier in your PATH so that it gets
picked up first.

just make sure that the mvn in your file is fully qualified or else
you get a nice infinite loop.

-Andrew