Hmmmm.. I am sorry you are having these troubles.  Have you verified that
you can find the plugin in the repo in a web browser?  This would verify
that you aren't having any network issues.

A non-ideal workaround would be to download the artifacts manually, and
install them into your local repo using the install:install-file goal.

-Evan