From: Matthew Tordoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 1/4/2008 4:21 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Existance of ZIP Archetype? | How to distribute DB code to
different mvn modules?

Apologies for continuing this however, I cannot seem to find 2.1-alpha-1 any
where in the svn repository. I have searched the site with google for
"2.1-alpha-1" and it returns no results. Am I looking in the wrong place? I did
find:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/components/branches/MNG-612-2.1.x

But this seems to be a branch created to fix bug MNG-612, and not the
2.1-alpha-1 release candidate.

Matt