It is imho _not_ a good idea to pass tests when releasing!

If you really are concerned about the time it takes, it might be a better idea
to define a profile
which contains all extra large tests manually (usually this is done e.g. for
TCK), but run the
basic tests in any situation.

LieGrü,
strub

--- VUB Stefan Seidel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> It might be better to use -Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true because otherwise
> the test-jar is not being built.
>
> regards,
>
> Stefan
>
> Rahul Thakur wrote:
> > pass property -Dmaven.test.skip=true
> >
> > Rahul
> >
> > Arun P Johny wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Can anybody tell me how to disable execution of test phase during
> >> maven2 build. I'm using maven 2.0.7
> >>
> >> I don't want the test phase to execute when I gaves mvn
> >> release:prepare and mvn release:perform

      Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen Sie´s
mit dem neuen Yahoo! Mail. www.yahoo.de/mail