Hi,

   Thanks Rahul

Is there a way to pass the value through pom.xml file. Because I don't want to pass the value every time as a command line argument

Thank you

Rahul Thakur wrote:
pass property -Dmaven.test.skip=true

Rahul

Arun P Johny wrote:
Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to disable execution of test phase during maven2 build. I'm using maven 2.0.7

I don't want the test phase to execute when I gaves mvn release:prepare and mvn release:perform

Thank You,
Arun

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 2854 (20080206) __________

http://www.eset.com