-----Mensagem original-----
De: Marco Bakera [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2008 09:41
Para: Maven Users
Assunto: Referencing uniqe SNAPSHOT versions in POM

Hey everybody!

Sometime I find SNAPSHOT versions in the repository like
groupid/artifactid/SNAPSHOT/artifactid-20071218.1329060-1.jar. It seems that
this are SNAPSHOTS uniquely identifiable via some identifier.

But how can I refer to such a version from my dependency section in my pom?

Thanks for help and greetings,
Marco.