The repository contains some artifact at

  a/b/c/artifactid/SNAPSHOT/artifactid-20071218.132506-1.jar

So I try to refer to that file with the following snippet.

<project>
  <dependencies>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>a.b.c</groupId>
      <artifactId>artifactid</artifactId>
      <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

  </dependencies>
</project>

When using SNAPSHOT it will resolve to the latest version of such file given
above. But how to refer to an older version?

Thanks for your help.