Thanks Brian, for finding this out.
I have created a workaround as suggested. Only additional thing I had to
do, was to also bind the resources:resources to process-resources phase,
because otherwise the filtering occured before the dependency:unpack. It's
dirty, but at least it works now.

Have you already taken care of filing a bug? If not, I would take care of
this. The bug is in the dependency-plugin, right?

bye, Michael

Brian E. Fox schrieb:
> I am able to reproduce this and it's an unfortunate bug in 2.0.x. The only
> workaround I can suggest is to change the dependency plugin binding to a
> later phase than is invoked by the eclipse plugin. According to [1] the
> phase is generate-resources so you can bump it to process-resources.
>
> [1]:
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/eclipse-mojo.html

Michael Heß
Consultant

ORDIX AG
Westernmauer 12-16
33098 Paderborn

http://www.ordix.de
Tel.: 05251 / 10 63  0
Fax : 05251 / 10 63 99
Mob :  0163 /673 49 43

ORDIX AG - Aktiengesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung, Schulung, Beratung
und Systemintegration
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Prof. Dr. Hermann Johannes
Vorstand: Wolfgang Kögler (Vorsitzender), Benedikt Georgi, Christoph
Lafeld, Axel Röber
Firmensitz: Westernmauer 12 - 16, 33098 Paderborn, Tel: 05251 / 1063-0,
Fax: 0180 / 1 67 34 90
Amtsgericht Paderborn, HRB 2941, Ust-IdNr.DE 126333767, Steuernummer:
339/5866/0142