Hi all, I have a couple of questions about artifacts that can be
accessed thru the browse screen.

When I browse a module in Artifactory, there's a navbar on the top with
the elements "info, dependencies, dependency tree, used by, mailing
lists".

1)       What's the purpose of "mailing lists", and from whence is this
information derived?

2)       Is there any way to add other data to that navbar, for example
an html junit report or somesuch?

There is also a side box called "Downloads" which offers the pom and a
jar for download.

1)       Is there any way to offer artifacts for download other than a
pom or a jar?

Thanks in advance,

Carlton