On 15/02/2008, Brown, Carlton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all, I have a couple of questions about artifacts that can be
>  accessed thru the browse screen.
>

>  When I browse a module in Artifactory, there's a navbar on the top with
>  the elements "info, dependencies, dependency tree, used by, mailing
>  lists".
>
>  1)       What's the purpose of "mailing lists", and from whence is this
>  information derived?

This is project information from the Maven POM. We should really hide
it if it's empty.

>  2)       Is there any way to add other data to that navbar, for example
>  an html junit report or somesuch?

Not at present, but it is something I've thought about in the past.
We're discussing the future roadmap on the dev@ list at the moment -
if you're interested in helping implement one feel free to jump on
board there.

>  There is also a side box called "Downloads" which offers the pom and a
>  jar for download.
>
>  1)       Is there any way to offer artifacts for download other than a
>  pom or a jar?

It has javadocs, etc. It should work for non-jars as well. But if you
want further additional things to be added to that - I'm not sure how
extensible it is and would need to do some digging. I think it already
should show everything it discovers - but if not that might need to be
a feature request.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter