Hi,
I'm using build-helper-plugin to move class files from the generated-sources
folder to the final jar file (pom packaging is jar). (The generated-sources
files are client classes generated from a web-service wsdl2java). One of the
generated file is an xml file (MyService.xml) that describes the service.

I tried using the build-helper-plugin to get this xml file into the jar'red
up artifact in the following way:

               <execution>
                    <id>attach-artifacts</id>
                    <phase>add-source</phase>
                    <goals>
                      <goal>attach-artifact</goal>
                    </goals>
                    <configuration>
                      <artifacts>
                        <artifact>

<file>target/generated-sources/clientgen/com/path/to/UnifiedViewService.xml</file>
                          <type>xml</type>
                        </artifact>
                      </artifacts>
                    </configuration>
                  </execution>
                </executions>

Does not add the xml file into the artifact. I tried the other goals in the
plugin, namely add-source and add-test-source. Both did not help.

Can someone please suggest a way I can get the xml file that is generated by
WSDL2Java into the jar file (artifact)?

Thanks
Pankaj