Hello.

Milos, IMO,  this archetype is usual single-module one. It is not aware
about second module 'module1' inside and simply attach it as main module
resources.

What I am talking about is the possibility to create archetype with multiple
modules which can process $packageName for each nested module sources. Also,
it could be cool to be able to create a 'meta-archetype' - archetype which
modules are only links to concrete single-module archetypes. This could give
us greet flexibility. :)

Alexander