I am using archiva 1.0.1 standalone version. I am trying to deploy my
artifact to archiva 'internal' repository using 'mvn: deploy'.
1) I have done following changes to my artifact's POM:
-added <repository> and <snapshotRepository> sections under
<distributionManagement> element with appropriate <id> and <url>
-added <build>
      <extensions>
        <extension>
          <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
          <artifactId>wagon-webdav</artifactId>
          <version>1.0-beta-2</version>
        </extension>
      </extensions>
    </build>

2) In Maven's setting.xml, added one server configuration with archiva user
name and password. User name is for administrator having 'repository
manager' rights.

On mvn:deploy, it gives following error:
WARNING: No credentials available for the 'Repository Archiva Managed
Internal Repository' authentication realm at localhost

In Archiva log, following error shows up

NFO: RepositoryServlet: Authorization Denied [ip=127.0.0.1
,isWriteRequest=true,
ermission=archiva-upload-repository,repo=internal] : no matching permissions

Can anyone tell me, how to resolve this.
What should be the id for server in settings.xml?
The user id given in settings.xml has role of 'Repository Manager' .
I have followed all the steps specified at
http://maven.apache.org/archiva/docs/1.0/userguide/deploy.html but it is not
working.

Thanks in advance.