On Feb 18, 2008 4:35 AM, Martin Hoeller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 18 Feb 2008, Sunita Pahwa wrote:
> > I have followed all the steps specified at
> > http://maven.apache.org/archiva/docs/1.0/userguide/deploy.html but it is not
> > working.
>
> Unfortunately this documentation is somewhat inconsistent regarding the
> id's in the settings.xml and pom.xml file.

Thanks, Martin.  I fixed that in the docs for the next version, which
you can see at
http://maven.apache.org/archiva/docs/1.1-SNAPSHOT/userguide/deploy.html

We've also just added a 'known issues and errata' page and linked to
it from the downloads page.

Please let us know if you see anything else that needs to be
corrected.  (Preferably on the Archiva mailing lists or JIRA --
http://maven.apache.org/archiva/mail-lists.html .)

HTH,
--
Wendy