From: amit kumar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 09:52
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: SNAPSHOT

It seems to work for me. Whenever a new SNAPSHOT version(1.0.0-SNAPSHOT)
is deployed to the reposiroty maven stores it with timestamp witn in the
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT folder. As I can see the artifact-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
keeps on getting updated corresponding to the latest deployed jar.
So in the repository the 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT folder has all the so far
deployed jar files along with the timestamp and a
artifact-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, which gets retrieved.

Regards,
Amit