Hi,
Got it resolved. Actually I was using jboss-sar packaging for my project and
addition to that I was also using copy-dependencies, which was not required
since jboss-sar plugin also copies the dependencies to lib folder.

This was creating the problem.
I had removed copy-dependencies now and it seems to work fine.

Regards,
Amit