The javascript plugin is currently sandboxed, so following these
instructions should make it available:

http://mojo.codehaus.org/using-sandbox-plugins.html

The other option is to download the source and run mvn install locally. The
location in the plugin's maven site is wrong, it is here:

http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/sandbox/javascript-maven-tools/

You'll need to check out the top level, as the plugin depends on other
modules.

Good luck.
Harlan