>Seperation is the way to go though IMO.

You are 100% correct. Problem is, we just stared working on this project.
Before, it was managed by an external company. Step by step, we will have to
improve the legacy code. However, as it is now, css and javascript or totally
mixed with jsp code - and it will take month if not years to change that (as
it's a lot + there are other important tasks too)

However, I am wondering - speaking of css - even IF the css and javscript code
was 100% seperated - there will still be class="myCSSClass" and
onclick="MyJavascriptFunction" calls in the jsp code.

So if the obfuscator renames these css classes / javascript functions - how
would that work?!

Thanks in advance,

Stefanie

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/[EMAIL PROTECTED]