On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 9:13 PM, Arun Kathirvel Sarojam
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>      when i try to call mvn deloy i am getting  error " The plugin
> 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin' does not exist or no valid
> version could be found"
>
>      but in my  local repository all the versions of maven-deploy jars are
> there...  i need to deploy my snapshot.jar  to snapshot repository and also
> to deployable location.

The metadata in your local repository has probably gotten corrupted.
Try adding -U to the command line to force an update, and if that
doesn't work, delete
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin.

(Anyone know which bug this is and whether it's fixed for 2.0.9?)

--
Wendy