On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Arun Kathirvel Sarojam
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     thanks for your fast reply..   Actually my requirement is to track
> every successful build. so after every successfull build i have to version
> that package (in the sense jar or war) then keep it in some  local location
> or repository. how can i achieve  this.    does snapshotrepository under
> distributionManagement statisfy my requirement.

Deploying timestamped snapshots (which is the default) should work.
It will look something like this:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-batik-sample/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

(If you need to capture the scm revision number for each build, take a
look at the buildnumber plugin.)

--
Wendy