Hi,

I am a Maven newbie and I hope this is not a stupid question.  I am trying
to create two Maven assembly jars for modules Foo and Bar. My project --

         |------- Bar
         |------- Foo
         |--------Foo-A
         |------- Foo-B

This is my project structure. In this project, FOO-A is dependent on Foo-B
and Bar ,Foo are dependent upon FOO-A. I am trying to build assembly jars
for both the for both Foo and Bar modules. Can you please help me?

My project pom is as follows.

<modules>
    <module>Bar</module>
    <module>Foo</module>
    <module>Foo-A</module>
    <module>Foo-B</module>
  </modules>

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>log4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
      <version>1.2.13</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>

  </dependencies>

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <descriptors>
            <descriptor>assembly.xml</descriptor>
          </descriptors>
          <tarLongFileMode>gnu</tarLongFileMode>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
  </build>

  <pluginRepositories>
    <pluginRepository>
      <id>apache.snapshots</id>
      <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/</url>
    </pluginRepository>
  </pluginRepositories>

My assembly.xml

<assembly>
  <id>jar-with-dependencies</id>
  <formats>
    <format>jar</format>
  </formats>
  <includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>
  <fileSets>
    <fileSet>
      <directory>target/classes</directory>
      <outputDirectory>/</outputDirectory>