I want to use maven-bundle-plugin in a project whose packaging type is neither jar nor bundle. Is it still possible? I configured my pom.xml like this, but it does not work:

           <plugin>
               <configuration>
                   <archive>
<manifestFile>${project.build.outputDirectory}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile>
                   </archive>
               </configuration>
           </plugin>
           <plugin>
               <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
               <configuration>
                   <supportedProjectType>hk2-jar</supportedProjectType>
                   <supportedProjectType>jar</supportedProjectType>
                   <supportedProjectType>bundle</supportedProjectType>
               </configuration>
               <executions>
                   <execution>
                       <id>bundle-manifest</id>